Los Angeles Estate Planning Lawyers Serving North Hills and Surrounding Communities in California
Every person and every business should have an attorney they can turn to for trusted legal advice. At the Law Offices of Darrell C. Harriman, we offer a wide range of legal services for the benefit of clients throughout Northern Los Angeles County and the surrounding areas.
Our founding attorney, Darrell C. Harriman, has more than 30 years of legal experience. Mr. Harriman handles each case personally to ensure his clients receive the experienced representation they need and deserve. Contact our firm to discuss your matter with Mr. Harriman over the phone at no charge.
Some of the legal matters handled by our firm include:
- Estate planning: The goal of estate planning is to avoid unnecessary taxes, distribute your assets according to your wishes and ensure that your pre-death needs are seen to in the event that you become ill or disabled. We have many estate planning tools at our disposal to help clients with their estate planning needs, including trusts, wills, and conservatorships.
- Trust administration: We have extensive experience in trust administration and disputes.
- Probate administration: Working through probate matters and will contests is an important part of our practice.
- Real estate: We represent buyers and sellers in litigation and transactions involving both residential and commercial real estate.
- Business law: We help local business owners with formations, contracts, business transactions, and business litigation.
Contact Us Today to Talk to a San Fernando Valley Estate Planning Attorney
To speak with a Los Angeles area lawyer about probate and trust administration, child custody, child support or another important family law matter, contact the Law Offices of Darrell C. Harriman.
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Inheritance Planning
- North Hills Estate Planning Attorney
- Revocable Living Trust
- San Fernando Valley Estate Planning Attorney
- Decedent Estates
- Joint Tenancy
- Protecting Beneficiary Rights in Probate
- Small Estates
- Spousal Property Petitions
- California Trust Notification Requirements
- Protecting Trust Beneficiary Rights
- Simi Valley Trusts Lawyer
- Trust Accounting Requirements
- Trust Distributions
Trusts and Wills
Business Formation: Choosing a Business Entity
Real Estate Transactions and Litigation