Every person and every business should have an attorney they can turn to for trusted legal advice. At the Law Offices of Darrell C. Harriman, we offer a wide range of legal services for the benefit of clients throughout Northern Los Angeles County and the surrounding areas.
Our founding attorney Darrell C. Harriman has more than 30 years of legal experience. Mr. Harriman handles each case personally to ensure his clients receive the experienced representation they need and deserve. Contact our firm to discuss your matter with Mr. Harriman over the phone at no charge.
Some of the legal matters handled by our firm include:
- Estate planning: The goal of estate planning is to avoid unnecessary taxes, distribute your assets according to your wishes and ensure that your pre-death needs are seen to in the event that you become ill or disabled. We have many estate planning tools at our disposal to help clients with their estate planning needs, including trusts and wills and conservatorships.
- Trust administration: We have extensive experience in trust administration and disputes.
- Probate administration: Working through probate matters and will contests is an important part of our practice.
- Bankruptcy: When you are buried under unmanageable debt or when your home is threatened by foreclosure for missed mortgage payments, we can assist you in obtaining a fresh start through filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Real estate: We represent buyers and sellers in litigation and transactions involving both residential and commercial real estate.
- Business law: We help local business owners with formations, contracts, business transactions and business litigation.
To speak with a Los Angeles area lawyer about probate and trust administration, child custody, child support or another important family law matter, contact the Law Offices of Darrell C. Harriman.
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Trusts and Wills
- Business Formation: Choosing a Business Entity
- Business Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation